Looks like you need to expand! Climbers from abroad should be aware that we do not use in situ belay devices fixed to ground anchors. Top-ropes are provided on many of our routes but you are expected to be able to belay from your harness and provide your own belay device.
- Dining at The Castle.
- Maid for the Millionaire - Part IV of IV.
- Im With Cupid?
- 6759 yards, par 71!
You can hire non-locking belay devices, ground anchors, harnesses and climbing boots from The Castle Shop. Registration forms are also available in Spanish, French, German and Italian. Home facebook instagram.
Search form Search. Request new password. Empty stuff.
Hero Image Mask. Title First Visit.
New to climbing or just new to the Castle? Top-rope and Lead Climbing To do this activity unsupervised you must be able to: Put on a harness Tie in using a figure eight or bowline knot Belay someone safely, using a belay device If you don't know how to do this, you have two options: Come with a friend as a Novice Climber.
- WHY NOT MAKE A DAY OF IT?;
- Leigh, Drama Queen in Training: Book Nine - Bittersweet (Leigh, Drama Queen in Training Series 9).
- Tales of Cities in Greek Mythology (Greek Mythology Series Book 1).
- One Piece, Vol. 54: Unstoppable (One Piece Graphic Novel).
- Food at The Castle, Harrow;
- Breezes and Storms : Verse and Prose.
- Physisch-geographische Genese und touristische Potenziale der Hohen Tatra (German Edition).
- Meeting the English.
- Tango - Cello;
- Historias irlandesas de misterio (Spanish Edition).
- Helenes Romanze from Die Verschworenen D787 - Score.
Your supervisor must be a registered Roped Climber at The Castle. You can complete the Novice Supervision Form online - both you and the Supervisor must complete the same form. You will only be able to climb under their supervision.
Everyone wishing to climb in the centre must complete a registration form - either the Unsupervised Climber Registration or the Novice Supervision Form. Back to events.
The Castle Course
Arena open from 7. Whilst there are no age restrictions and children are welcome, we do not recommend this event for very young children and strictly no buggies permitted. Not recommended for babes in arms. No entry to the arena after So please come early!
The Castle Course - St Andrews Links : The Home of Golf
Premium tickets give access to dedicated outdoor bars, street food offering local Scottish produce and additional toilet facilities. No alcohol can be brought into the Ceilidh under the Castle arena. Avoid bringing any bags larger than a sheet of A3 paper mm x mm The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticket Holder's bags and clothing for security reasons.